Web Design for Business Brokers a Specialty!
Marketing your business online requires different thinking than marketing with conventional media. You must competently address computers, as well as your visitors.
I have been working with business brokers for 20+ years!
Business Brokers: If your web site has not been upgraded in five years -
you are surely experiencing difficulty competing now.
Effective Web Design for business brokers and SEO are not two separate things!
Since I started web design I have built sites for business brokers, insurance groups, and financial organizations - as well as fitness trainers, non-profit organizations, talent agencies and even psychics. However, over the years I have become specialized in web design for business brokers. I know the market!
Through these years I have developed the ability to see through the eyes of the business broker and know his needs. Add to that, learning industry terms and strategies, and you have a web contractor that is not an outsider to your industry.
Search Engine Upgrade was designed to address the problem of web sites that have become outdated in either appearance, technical issues or both. The most serious of issues are the technical ones - they affect your business and bottom line. Since real estate and business brokerages have become largely web-based enterprises, failure to perform well in searches can be devastating!
, and all the rest are demanding that you assist them in their monumental task of serving up millions of web sites by trimming unnecessary code characters
or they will pass you by. The coding that worked five years ago is obsolete and needs trimming down - a process called "minifying
Typical Issues Hurting Business Brokers:
From the perspective of someone who specializes in web design for business brokers
- Copied Content (#1 issue)
- Content piracy is rampant among business brokers. Google was tasked to pare down the search results and get rid of the crap. A good place to start was copy cats who copy and paste (steal) content from original, hard working sources who wrote their own material.
- Failure to recognize changes in the web environment (#2 issue)
- In the past five years, immense changes have occurred on the net. Many brokers have sites that haven't even been even looked at in five or more years.
Many changes have occurred, but here are some of the biggest concerns that will affect your performance -
- The rise of the mobile device! 50% of all online traffic now is accessed on mobile devices like smartPhones, iPads, etc.
- Clunky, slow loading mobile pages that were designed for broadband connections take forever to load
- Displaying your site on mobile bandwidth is like returning to the days of dialup moden connections for PC's - load time is important again!
- Forget Flash! Apple does not support flash on their mobile devices
- Failure to recognize social media. Social media does have some impact on your search results - especially if you have a Facebook business pages.
- Facebook business pages will show up in a search.
MLS listing displays that don't limit per-page listings can easily go over the 100 link maximum and be penalized in search results.
These edits can also cause numerous page errors. Get enough of them and they will hurt your performance in the search engines all by themselves.
- Outdated search code
- Google has posted its guidelinse for compliance, and they have become more demanding because of the huge increase in web sites, worldwide.
- Affiliations to organizations with weak listing services
- Some MLS services give your site incoming links and others host their listings on their own servers. You get no "link juice" from the latter category. Since business brokers won't link into other independent business brokers sites, your main source of LEGITIMATE inbound links is MLS!
For example, "listings" is not a useful search word! Most new business sales are to.....
- First Time Buyers
- And "New Americans"
"Industry Speak" is useless to those outside your industry. Using industry terminology for keywords only draws visits from other business brokers - checking out the competition. Are you drawing hits but no bites? Worse yet, are you using "Industry Speak" in PPC campaigns? Ouch!
It is not impossible that a Real Estate agent or Business Broker with only....
- A good haircut and one clean suit
- A decent car
- And an impressive web site and a wireless laptop....
....could do a bang up business! Your web site is your office - and the cheapest office you'll ever have. It is your credibility - and it conveys your image to your client before he or she even meets you. You only get one chance to make a first impression.
A holistic overhaul is the most cost effective method. It is actually less expensive than fixing what you have now. The added benefit of also upgrading your front end is, you would then also look more successful.
Click this link
Sell a Charlotte Business - Southern Mergers & Acquisitions
to see what we can do to get you started on your come-back!