SEO Second Opinion / Evaluation
Have you had a high cost SEO evaluation? Not getting any results in the search engines? Get an SEO second opinion before you pay out any more money!
Lack of knowledge on the part of your web man, in the more technical aspects, can hurt your performance in searches - and cost you money!
Use of bad server settings and careless use of sub domains can get duplicate
content penalties. These areas are too often poorly understood - even by professionals
- and bad configurations will knock you back in rankings.
Use of outdated or outlawed SEO techniques
( Black Hat
instead of legitimate organic optimization
by an unqualified or unscrupulous practitioner can get YOU delisted.....for HIS
There's no licensing or accountability for SEO's - you will be held accountable for any wrongdoing, done in your behalf,
by an unqualified and/or unethical SEO or web designer!
<<Click here for a guide to spotting unqualified SEO wannabees>>
The aftermarket SEO industry exists mainly because most older sites were built wrong in the first place! There are lots of wannabees in the SEO game now - many have no clue! Get an SEO second opinion
now and find out! If "your man" is conning you - off with his head!
Most poorly performing web sites are suffering (mainly) from:
- Lack of searchable content
- Poorly formatted content
Not only do you have to "say the words", but you have to arrange them correctly for Google parsing.
It's like speed dating - with the timer set to a millisecond.
- Bad conventional marketing concept
SEO talks to computers, but you have to talk to people when your site appears in SERPS.
You could be on page one and never get a single initial contact!
- Nondescript or irrelevant page titles
- Long and irrelevant descriptions - no descriptions - duplicate descriptions
on other pages
- Duplicate content issues within site - www vs. non www versions
- Corrupt and/or obsolete Code
With the incredible growth of the web, it is now not only that code be incorrupt but that there be efforts to limit the code used to produce a particular result.
I have seen sites with a 90% code to content ratio. That means for every single character of site content - there are 9 characters of code to support it! Keyword here - Rube Goldberg
If you have your problems corrected by us, the evaluation
is work that would have to be done anyway to get a project started.
- Bad page, image & domain naming
- More recently, no social media connectivity
Social media has grown from a helpful "enhancement to web presence" to an absolute necessity.
If "everybody" is doing it but you, you're in trouble. Search engines now openly state social media activity is counted in search ranking.
- Search UN-friendly URL's
- For Yahoo & Bing
If you are just using this to get a second opinion - it is a bargain. It could save you thousands. The SEO industry has a large percentage of posers....Find out now if your guy knows his stuff - before he takes you for a bundle!
Occasionally there are cases where a normal investigation is not enough and further time is needed to uncover more unusual problems. These are not the norm and you will be apprized of the situation. In cases like these, it is well worth the extra time, as some serious issues can get you delisted.
NOTE: The Purpose Of The Evaluation is to let you know where you stand - not to fix all your problems, should they exist.
||Click The Pay Pal Badge to Order an SEO Second Opinion - $150 could save you thousands!
You will receive a printable PDF report and an accompanying documentation containing strengths, shortcomings and recommendations for overall increase in search performance. All delivered by email.
All evaluations are personally done by Michael Walls, who has 25 years in the business, and was building for the web BEFORE Google existed!
There are other factors that can hurt your page rank and keep you from appearing in Search Engine Results Pages.
Search engines judge you with a number of criteria:
- Outdated Presentation Code
- Text styles (font, text color, size, etc) should be contained in an off-page style sheet, in a language called CSS.
The search bots pay no attention to CSS code so reading the page is done in far less time. The bots go immediately to the content.
- No Attention Drawn to Keywords or Key Phrases
- "Text Tagging" is the art of using markup code to point the bots at your most important statements on-page.
- Un-optimized Graphics
- There are only two ways images impact your search efficiency - too large a file size and no alt tags. Other than that, images of any kind don't mean squat to a search bot. If they are too large, they increase download time, ergo load on the search engine servers. They don't like that. Paring down file size is a quick and inexpensive process. See next heading for alt tags.
- Graphics with no Alt Tags
- Image alt tags produce the text that appears (in Internet Explorer) when you mouse over an image. Images without alt tags are penalized by search engines, like Google, on the "accessibility" issue. But consider this - alt tags can be utilized to contain valuable keywords.
These tags are used for accessability for the blind via screen reader software like Jaws.
Target was targeted by a blind man in a law suit over no alt tags on product images in their online store!!
||Click The Badge to Order an SEO Second Opinion - $150 could save you thousands!
All efforts possible have been made to ensure that all your responses are received by us and not filtered out by our anti spam software.
, there is no guarantee that our response to you
will succeed in evading YOUR watchdog.
For a faster, more guaranteed, response, please use the above phone number!